Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finally, SNOW!

Damn it has been cold! Yesterday's ride to work and todays ride around Manhattan were cold and snowy! My tires got caked with snow going over the Williamsburg Bridge bikepath. I had fun doing some slides and skids in the snow (skidding with panniers=not cool). I take strange comfort in all the tire tracks in the snow - the strong, the undeterred! Keep at it people!

I stopped by King Kog today and spent some time talking to Gina Marie - who was kind enough to allow that I might still be a little punk rock...down deep inside, where it really counts.

Also - I am SOOOO excited about the new spats that I ordered from fabric horse today. They are gonna rock - they will look like this - very World War II....or marching band.


A few new links were added today, bikeblog and superimportant - which might be the funniest blog I have ever read. Ken is a genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home