Monday, April 07, 2008

First Spring-like Day

Well - at least it was the first spring-like day that was actually in spring. Somehow free time and nice weather coincided and I took a ride to Ft. Tilden beach with H. I have been to FT before, but never knew how to get to the beach part.


We packed a hastily thrown together picnic, H. brought the fish sheet (I am told the fish sheet is "all about fun!").


We took this picture of our Rivendell bikes, which I am sure would make Grant Peterson very happy to see - fat tires, fenders, and all.

2 Comments:

Blogger quaad said...

I'm completely jealous. Fellow Rivendell rider and Fort Tilden explorer, but not yet the two together. Last time i was at FT I hadn't yet taken the plunge on the Atlantis. Hopefully warmer weather will find me out there again.

Don't see too many Rivendells in NYC.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Roberto said...

quaad,

I will be out there a lot this spring and summer. Say hello if you see my bike leaning somewhere. I will be within eyesight of it.

No - not too many Rivs around these parts.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home