Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Few Bike Friends

Lovely Violet Ruschak wearing my cap at the Park Slope Farmers Market:

Shirley Leong - a coworker and friend poses with her vintage "Pony" folder:

Saleen and Aseer on their custom choppers. I saw them riding through the neighborhood yesterday - and riding em' right! They were doing a nice slow cruise, which seems like exactly what those bikes are for. I chased them down and stopped them to ask for a picture. Nice meeting you both!
This picture isn't exactly in line with the title of the post - but I suddenly noticed this on the side of a building in Williamsburg. Either it has been there forever and I am sadly oblivious to my surroundings, or it is new. Anyone know what this is about - hopefully, not pizza.

3 Comments:

Blogger roscoe said...

save the Domino Sugar plants... (from becoming more poorly built faux modern waterfront condos)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

word,
what he said.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

got it. Luke said "I love it when hipsters get all conservative" - hilarious. Thanks y'all.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home