Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy bike, sad Roberto


I can't seem to catch as pool break these days. I am enrolled to do the Brooklyn Bridge Swim on the 6th of September and these last two weeks I was trying to keep up my consistency and swim a bit more.

The universe is having none of it.

I left the house at 5:20 this morning and rode to the Bed Stuy YMCA; pool is closed for cleaning. Rode to the Atlantic Ave YMCA; pool is closed for cleaning. rode to McBurney YMCA in Manhattan; pool is closed for maintenance. Rode to the NYU Palladium pool and the guy seemed willing to let me in, but the pool isn't open until 7:30 - too late.

So I saw this happy little bike on 13th St. and got distracted from my unsuccessful hunt for chlorine. I decided to go sit in Union Square and watch the farmers market set up. At least I got some extra riding in!

Posted by ShoZu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home